Use Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) services through USPS to promote your small business in your local community. If you’re having a sale, opening a new location, or offering coupons, EDDM can help you send postcards, menus, and flyers to the right customers. Use the EDDM Online Tool to map ZIP Codes and neighborhoods—even filter by age, income, or household size using U.S. Census data.
Let’s Get Started!
Sending out advertisements with Polychrome Studios and USPS EDDM is simple.
- Target your audience! Use the EDDM Online tool to select the neighborhoods where your customers live. Here you can choose to sort by demographics including age, household size, and average income. The tool will also tell you how many mailers you will need for each route.
- Create your own design by following the USPS guidelines and requirements, or hire Polychrome Studios to handle the design for you. Our standard mailer is a 4.25″ x 11″ 110 LB, double sided card stock printed in full color, but you can customize every aspect to fit your needs and budget.
- We will handle printing, bundling, and scheduling the drop off and mailing of your order directly with the post office.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your advertising to work!
Postage Prices – USPS Marketing Mail Flats up to 3.3 oz
EDDM flyers, postcards, and other flats are considered USPS Marketing Mail® products.
- EDDM Retail® USPS Marketing Flats currently $0.187 per piece
EDDM Retail Features
- Great for small businesses, restaurants, realtors, and local political campaigns
- Send at least 200 and up to 5,000 pieces per day per ZIP Code™
- No special mailing permit needed
EDDM mailer pricing will vary depending on the size, media, design, and quantity. To get a custom quote please stop by the office or use the contact us page.